السبت، 27 أغسطس 2011

I am the secret, أنا سر،



I am the secret,

The dream that stops at the height of the heat.

Antibody and out of reality,

I disabled that the child does not want any man fondled, 

Talisman witch suspended oak tree on a branch

Whenever the fancy blowing
Scattered thoughts and returned to where we were 



Every day you're on a date,
All the while you are master of the positions,

And 'I'm frightened of the old phobia,
Fled ink tray to wet with dew grooves cast,

I dream that plagued a violent response,
I fear the forest fire,

And you are what you are but you.



أنا سر ، 

الحلم الذي ينقطع في ذروة الشبق ، 

و الضد أصل الحقيقة ، 

أنا الطفلة المعاقة التي لا يريد أي رجل مداعبتها ، 

تعويذة ساحرة علقتها على غصن شجرة سنديان 

كلما هبّ الهوى بعثر أفكاره و عاد إلى حيث كنا ،


كل يوم أنت على موعد ،
كل حين أنت للمواقف سيّد ،

و ’ أنا الخائفة من رهاب العمر ،
هرَّبتُ محبرتي مع الندى كي تبلل أخاديد الزهر ،

أنا الحلم الذي ينخر ردا عنيفا ،
أنا خوف الغابات من الحريق ،

و أنت ما أنت إلا أنت









إني أهواك يا رجلا
تملك رجولة فوق الإحتمال 
I adore you, man
Manliness has the potential over


هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. هو لحظة يقظة شردت عن سيرورة الزمن
    تسكنه قسرا كيلا يصير حلمك كابوسا
    رماد الحريق هو حين يهدأ اللهب
    و لهب الخوف من شب الحريق
    و أنت ما انت الا انت..
    سفره المتجدد
    كلما خالفته اليك الطريق.
    ...
    جميل أستاذة

    ردحذف